Monday 1 June 2015

Ndovha ndi gai?(Where have I been?)

 
 
Hi guys!
This is just to say Hello and welcome back to my blog. As you noticed this is my first blog post for the year, I would like to thank all my readers for being patient with me. I haven't posted anything for over 5 months but I am back! please stick around for new posts. I have had people send suggestions about what I should blog about and I always appreciate the ideas and comments, i'll try my best to cater to my readers' taste. so if you have any suggestion drop me an email : sigama.gudani@gmail.com

Something worth mentioning is the picture above, in it its me(Red jersey) and my Sister Livhu who passed away recently. it has been quite a difficult year so far but God's will always prevails above ours, he gives and takes away yet still my heart will choose to say "Blessed be the name of the Lord"
i'm healing and cherishing the memories I made with Livhu when she was still alive.

so I am dedicating this post to her. I miss her so much and she will forever be in my heart.

Love, Gudy
XX


No comments:

Post a Comment